Lumière de Vie® Pore Minimizing Serum
Lumière de Vie Pore Minimizing Serum is a lightweight serum that instantly blurs imperfections and reduces the appearance of pores. This innovative formula is designed to reduce the ...
Ask the Expert
- Instantly softens the appearance of pores and wrinkles
- One universal shade designed to adjust to the skins natural complexion allowing flawless, light coverage
- Infused with peptides that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, moisturize and eliminate shine
- Can be worn alone for a no-makeup makeup look or under your favorite Motives® foundation for the perfect base
- Promotes a smooth finish, reducing makeup slippage into fine lines
No, Lumière de Vie Pore Minimizing Serum is made for all skin types and should not produce any irritation.
Yes, Lumière de Vie Pore Minimizing Serum is perfectly tinted and designed to adjust to all skin tones when applied. The universal shade blends into the skin leaving it feeling moisturized and looking naturally flawless.
No, this product is formulated to hydrate your skin and leave it feeling supple and smooth.
Dispense 1 pump onto top of hand and use fingertips to apply evenly over your entire face. Re-apply as necessary to build desired coverage. Wear alone or under makeup
Lumière de Vie does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 72
Hydrate your skin and blur your pores
It gives you a smoother complexion look and even your skin tone. I love to use it as a face primer before makeup.
minimizes my pores for a more flawless skin
i like to use this before my foundation and concealer as it covers the pores, make makeup looks so much better. sometime, i don't even need foundation with a more natural look with this
Alternative for motives
I dont like makeup at all, but my skin tone is not even. therefore, it has been a stuggle. having this prod, it changes everything. my skin tone is gret after using this esp in pictures hahaha.
Minimise the appearance of pores instantly. love using it for a natural look or as a primer before applying foundation.
by XIAW WEIH
It make my pores 'disappeared' and more easier to apply foundation.