Motives® Mavens Element
This universal palette features eight gorgeous neutral shades created by our Motives Mavens. Everyone needs this palette in their beauty arsenal. With eight versatile and extremely wearable shades, ...
This universal palette features eight gorgeous neutral shades created by our Motives Mavens. Everyone needs this palette in their beauty arsenal. With eight versatile and extremely wearable shades, it has everything you need for the perfect neutral eye. It all comes in a sleek compact that makes this palettes slim design perfect for travel, so you’ll never have to be without these must-have shades .
Create this Look:
1. Begin by applying "Birch" (Motives Mavens Element Palette) onto the brow bone
2. Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Paper Doll apply in the crease
3. Using "Truffle" (Motives Mavens Element Palette) apply to the outer corner of the eyes
4. Pat "Shell" (Motives Mavens Element Palette) onto the lid
5. Line the eyes with a dramatic winged liner Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress. Then using the same liner line the water line and smudge out using "Raven" (Motives Mavens Element Palette)
Get the Look
- Chosen by six Motives Mavens as must-have shades for every woman
- Eight complementary shades in neutral and deep hues for creating multiple looks
- Perfectly sized for glamorous looks on the go
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base over the entire lid
2. Apply Motives Mavens Element in Shade Caramel above the crease as transition shade
3. Apply Motives Mavens Element in Shade Bordeaux on the crease for definition
4. Apply Motives Mavens Element Color in Shade Serene on the lid
5. create wing using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
6. Apply Motives Mavens Element in Shade Truffle on the lower lash
How many shades come in the palette?
There are four neutral hues for highlighting and filling the eyelid with softer color, and four deeper hues for shading and lining the eyelids. This gives you various color combinations for creating soft, neutral looks or bold, intense eyes.
Where can I learn how to create looks with the Motives Mavens Element?
Visit the Motives social media channels to learn more about creating looks with these color; facebook.com/motivesbeauty; youtube.com/officalmotives.
Which color should I use together?
This palette features colors that can be paired together to create a soft, natural look or a dramatic, edgy look. These eight shadows can also be paired with any other Motives eye shadow- pressed, loose, crème or glitter. The possibilities are endless for any look!
Will these eye shadow crease or flake?
No, these eight shadows have impeccable color retention so they will not flake or crease, allowing you to always look your best.
Is Motives Mavens Element tested on animals?
No, this product has not been animal tested.
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base all over lid
2. Take ‘Birch’ (Motives Mavens Element Palette) on brow bone
3. Apply ‘Aubergine’ (Motives Mavens Element Palette) on crease
4. Then apply ‘Raven’(Motives Mavens Element Palette) on outer V and blend into crease
5. Take ‘Shell’ (Motives Mavens Element Palette) and pat on lid and tear duct.
6. Line waterline with Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx and use ‘Raven’ (Motives Mavens Element Palette) again to smudge on lower lash line
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 13
by JESLINE YEE NEEK
Love this palette
I am totally in love with this palette. It has 8 beautiful colors which i can use for highlight, crease, base color and draw eyeliner.
by KEEN YEWN
Recommended for Everyone
I used to recommend this to my friend who just started to learn make it. The color was so nice and easy to apply. Love it very much.
by LAY HUNN
Nice basic color for casual
Used to apply earth color eyeshadow, but didn’t expect it blends well on eyes and last long day! Great value with high quality!
by TIAN YUNS
colourful and price reasonable
I not used to put on make up but this, really recommend as it is very easy to apply
by PEI TJINL
Basics in one
Pigmented and all the basic colours in one palette. Good for smokey eyes or even "no make up look".