Motives® Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio
A collection of baked mineral eye shadow trios that effortlessly blend for the perfect look, day to night. The mineral-based trio helps minimize the appearance of lines and ...
A collection of baked mineral eye shadow trios that effortlessly blend for the perfect look, day to night. The mineral-based trio helps minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles while maintaining a smooth finish.
Create this Look:
1. Begin by applying "Birch" (Motives Mavens Element Palette) onto the brow bone
2. Lightly apply "Aubergine" (Motives Mavens Element Palette) above the crease! Taking the darkest shade in the Motives Baked Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Confident, apply in the crease to add depth
3. With the medium shade pat over the entire lid
4. Taking the lightest color on a damp brush pat to the center of the lid
5. Line the water line with Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress and smudge out using the darkest shade in the trio!
- Baked to produce a smooth and silky texture unlike other eye shadows.
- Highly pigmented and long lasting due to the baking process allowing pigments to set in.
- Luxurious, shimmery finish.
- Contains rosemary extract which improves the appearance of smoother-looking skin around the eyes.
- Non-drying formula with safflower oil.
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin.
- Can be applied wet for a more dramatic look, or dry for a more natural day-time look
What is baked eye shadow?
Baked eye shadow is a type of eye shadow that is baked instead of just pressed, eliminating the need for binders to hold the shadow together. The eye shadow is allowed to rise while baking, giving it its unique domed shape.
Why choose baked eye shadow?
Baking the eye shadow in this way helps the pigments to set in, allowing you to achieve a much more intense application. Baked eye shadows go on much more smoothly because of this process. The best part of Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trio is that it can be applied wet or dry for two completely different but glamorous looks.
Can I use Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trio after Plastic Surgery?
Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trios are fragrance free and gentle on sensitive skin, making them a good choice for use. Always make sure to check with your surgeon before using makeup after a surgical procedure and never apply makeup before your incisions have healed. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after any surgical procedure to reduce the risk of irritation.
Can I use Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trio after a Chemical Peel?
Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trios are safe for sensitive skin and contain soothing ingredients like Rosemary extract and Magnolia Bark extract , making them a great option for women with sensitive skin. If a crust has formed from your peel, you will need to wait until it is completely gone. Always check with your doctor to find out when it is safe for you to resume using makeup after a chemical peel. We recommend purchasing new applicators to reduce the risk of irritation.
Tips on How to use Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trios:
For a glowing daytime look:
1. All of our trios include a light, medium and darker color. Start with the lightest color using the Motives Shadow Brush to apply color all over your eyelid and up to your brow bone.
2. Next, apply the medium shade into your crease to add definition. To line your eyes, use the Motives Angled Liner Brush slightly moistened with water to use the darkest shade to line your eyes with a liquid liner-like effect.
3. Using the Motives Crease Brush, you can blend your liner for the desired effect.
For a sultry night time look:
1. Start with the medium shade and apply it all over your eyelid with the Motives Shadow Brush.
2. Next, sweep the darkest shade into your crease to make your eyes pop.
3. Using the Motives Angled Liner Brush dampened with water, line your eyes with the darkest shade and blend with the Motives Crease Brush if desired.
4. As a finishing touch, brush the lightest shade over your brow bone for a beautifully luminous, highlighting effect.
What are some other ways I can use Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trios?
For a more vibrant look for either day or night, dampen your brush with water and press it into the shadow. Apply it to your eyes with a patting motion rather than a sweeping motion. This method will ensure that the color really stands out. Use your Motives Crease Brush to blend.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Jojoba seed oil moisturizes the skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping rejuvenate the skin. Jojoba oil is non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
Safflower seed oil acts as a protective barrier on the skin, keeping your skin moisturized and smooth. Safflower oil contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps clear away dirt and oil.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
Lavender flower extract helps promote healthy skin and normal oil production.
Thyme Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
Thyme extract, when used topically on the skin, promotes even skin tone.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
Green tea extract promotes youthful-looking skin. Green tea extract helps to tone and protect the skin.
Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Rosemary leaf extract can help firm and tone the skin.
Magnolia Officinalis (Magnolia Bark) Extract
Magnolia bark extract contains two powerful substances, magnolol and honokiol, which help improve hydration and maintain normal skin color and elasticity. Magnolia bark extract is helpful in minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 of 3
by Yen YeeQ
easy to work
comes with 3 colours, small and easy to apply and bring to work... make up also last long
by YEU MOYY
That's all you need for an eye make up
Don't leave home witout it, because that's all you need for an eye make up.
by YEU MOYY
My Motives Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio review
This is a MUST HAVE eye shadow in your handbag. The darker color can be used as an eyeliner and eyebrow color as well. A perfect color combination!