A unique, mineral-based formulation that allows the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a silky-soft finish.
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base over the entire lid
2. Apply Motives Mavens Element Color Box in Shade Caramel above the crease as transition shade
3. Apply Motives Mavens Element Color Box in Shade Bordeaux on the crease for definition
4. Apply Motives Mavens Element Color Box in Shade Serene on the lid
5. create wing using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
6. Apply Motives Mavens Element Color Box in Shade Truffle on the lower lash
How to Apply Eyeliner : Cat-Eye
- Delivers a luxurious, silky smooth application with a simple swipe of the brush.
- Natural mineral pigments balance and maintain healthy skin while providing long wear.
- Safe for sensitive eyes as it is talc, paraben and fragrance free.
Create this Look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over eye lid
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino as transition shade
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx on the crease and create wing by feathering it outwards
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Gold on the lid
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress on waterline
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx on lower lash line and smudge
*Some products shown may not be available.
Tips & Tricks
Trick: Taped Wing
How do I use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner?
First, using the round tip of the Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush, found in both Motives 15-Piece Pro Brush Set and Motives 8-Piece Deluxe Brush Set scoop out a small amount of the product and place on the back of your hand. Next, dab the tip of the brush on the product until the bristles are coated. Lastly, starting at the inner corner line your eyelid with short, precise strokes, ensuring that you fill in any gaps to achieve a perfectly straight line.
How many colors does Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner come in?
Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner comes in one color: Little Black Dress (black).
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner safe for sensitive eyes?
Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner is talc, paraben and fragrance free so that it does not irritate the eye.
Is this product animal tested?
No, this product has not been animal tested.
Displaying reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Easy to use
I love this gel eyeliner so much as it doesn’t dry up so easily. It’s so smooth which makes it easy to put on