Motives® Thrill Me Palette
Bring out a variety of looks this Spring using the new Thrill Me Palette. All new, chic eye shadows and a versatile lipstick/blush that can be added to ...
Permission to Thrill
Bring out a variety of looks this Spring using the new Thrill Me Palette. All new, chic eye shadows and a versatile lipstick/blush that can be added to any look to truly bring out yourself. Being you is thrilling enough, so utilize this palette to capture your true look. These six eye shadows are easily blended to go on as a wet or dry look or add a simple swipe to either your cheeks or your lips for the perfect highlight.
The Thrill Me Palette includes the following shades:
- Radiant: A versatile rose toned lipstick or cream blush.
- Crystalline: A sweet shimmery baby pink, perfect for the inner lid.
- To The Max: An ethereal mermaid green.
- Epic: A cool copper.
- Intense: A romantic rose gold.
- Stoked: A glamorous golden bronze.
- Flipside: A cozy brick red.
Create this Look:
1. Begin with patting Native from the Motives Mavens Palette over the entire lid
2. Using a fluffy brush with the same color begin to blend into the crease
3. Taking Epic from the Motives Thrill Me Palette apply just to the center of the lid
4. Using Azure from the Motives Long-Wearing Liquid Eyeliner and apply your wing
5. Bend Native onto the lower lash line followed by Epic to the very center
- Features six eye shadows and one dual-purpose crème for lips and cheeks
- Eye shadows in shimmer finishes create classic and dramatic looks
- High color payoff and creamy texture applies smoothly
- Lip stick provides creamy, long lasting, buildable coverage
- Eye shadows can be worn wet or dry
What is included in the Motives Thrill Me Palette?
The palette includes six shimmer eyeshadows and one dual purpose lipstick and cheek color. These colors are the perfect way to create spring looks that capture every thrilling aspect of your life.
How do I apply the lip/blush color?
Simply rub your favorite cheek applicator over the dual-purpose shade and apply to desired area. To apply to the lips, brush the product starting from the outside lip corners and sweeping inwards. To apply to the cheeks, swipe along the cheek bones to the middle of your ear, or swirl around the apples of your cheeks.
Will these eye shadows crease or flake?
These eye shadows have impeccable color retention, so they are resistant to flaking and creasing.
Is Motives Thrill Me Palette tested on animals?
Motives does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Stoked, Intense, Crystaline, Epic), Lauroyl Lysine (in To The Max, Crystaline), Tin Oxide (in Stoked, To The Max), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Isopropyl Lanolate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Red 28 (CI 45410), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Talc, Paraffin, Decyl Oleate, Flavor (Aroma), Dimethicone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol.
Displaying reviews 1 - 4 of 4
by CHAR LINGS
Bling Bling eyes! Sweet sweet cheeks and lips
I love the Flipside and Stoked colour!
Love the tapping Radiant cream blush! It looks natural!
by KEEN YEWN
Color So Nice
OMG! This is a must have palette for all. The color pigmentation was so nice and suitable for all skin tone. Super love it and value for money!
by CHOONG YONGL
This color is so trendy
Me and my customer love this so much, thanks for being us this great color
Motives Thrill Me Palette
I love it so much, it really brighten my eyes and many complimented that I look pretty. Best of all is easy to apply and the color easy to blend and mix. Definitely would recommend to my friends.